CBSE Class 8 Science - Coal and Petroleum (4)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
A. Answer the following in one word or very briefly.
1. Name two fossil fuels.
2. Which government organization is associated with petroleum?
3. What is CNG?
4. Which process is used to separate the components of petroleum?
5. What is the source of a natural gas?
B. Answer the following in brief.
1. State two important uses of coal?
2. What is a fossil fuel?
3. What is carbonization process?
4. How is petroleum formed in nature?
5. Why must we look for alternative sources of energy?
C. Answer the following in appropriate detail.
1. Describe in brief the formation of coal in the earth.
2. Where is natural gas found? Why is it called a clean fuel? Give two
3. State two important uses of CNG.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Coal and Petroleum (4)
Click for more Science Study Material ›