CBSE Class 8 Science - Chemical effects of Electric Current (6)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
Lesson 14- Chemical effects of Electric Current
I Fill in the blanks:
1. Distilled water is _____________ of electricity.
2. The dissociation of chemicals into ions due to the passing of electricity through it is the _____________ of electricity.
3. The distilled water becomes _____________ of electricity on dissolving salt in it.
4. _____________ are wires/rods/plates through which electricity enters of leaves an electrolyte.
5. The longer lead of LED is always connected to the positive terminal of the battery.
6. Name two liquids that conduct electricity _____________.
7. The passage of electric current through liquids causes _____________.
8. Coating of _____________ is deposited on iron to protect it from corrosion.
9. What is LED
10. Define Electroplating
11. Name some materials around you which conduct electricity.
12. Name some materials around you which do not conduct electricity.
Prepared by :
Mrs. Roohi Kirmani
VI – VIII (Boys Section)
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Science - Chemical effects of Electric Current (6)
Click for more Science Study Material ›