CBSE Assignment for Class XII Economics. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS (3 MARKS)
1. Distinguish between real and nominal gross domestic product.
2. Explain the basis of classifying goods into intermediate and final goods. Give suitable examples.
3. Distinguish between consumer goods and capital goods. Which of theseare final goods?
4. Explain how distribution of G.D.P. is its limitation as a measure of economic welfare.
5. Explain the meaning of Domestic Territory of a country.
6. Distinguish between factor income and transfer income.
7. Classify the following into stock and flow :
(i) Population of India (ii) Exports
(iii) Investment (iv) Expenditure on food by household.
(v) National Capital (vi) Deposits in saving account of bank.
8. Explain how distribution of Gross domestic product is a limitation in takingdomestic product as an Index of welfare.
9. How can externalities be a limitation of using gross domestic product as an index of welfare.
10. Giving reasons, classify the following into intermediate and final goods :
(i) Machines purchased by a dealer of machines.
(ii) A car purchased by a house hold.
11. Distinguish between stock and flows. Give an example of each.
12. What is meant by a normal resident? State which of the followings are treated as normal resident of India.
(i) An American working in the office of WHO located in India.
(ii) Indian working in U.S.A. embassy located in India.
13. Which of the following is factor income from abroad for an Indian resident and why?
(a) Interest income received by Indian resident on the bonds of companies operating in USA.
(b) Remittances by Indians settled abroad to their families in India.
14. Giving reason explain how should the following be treated in estimating national income:
(i) Expenditure on fertilizers by a farmer
(ii) Purchase of tractor by a farmer.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Economics Questions for National Income and Related Aggregates