CBSE Class 12 Economics Determination of Income and Employment Assignment. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
1 MARK QUESTIONS
1. Define aggregate demand.
2. Define aggregate supply.
3. What is meant by Ex-Post investment?
4. What is meant by average propensity to consume?
5. Define marginal propensity to consume.
6. What is autonomous consumption?
7. What is Ex-ante aggregate demand?
8. Can the value of APC be greater than one?
9. Can APC be ever zero?
10. What is the relationship between APC and APS?
11. If APS is 0.6, how much will be the APC?
12. What is meant by Ex-ante saving?
13. If MPC and MPS are equal, what is the value of the multiplier?
14. What can be the minimum value of investment multiplier?
15. What can be the maximum value of multiplier?
16. Can average propensity to consume be negative?
17. What do you mean by investment multiplier?
18. What will be the impact of increase in cash reserve ratio on the aggregate demand?
19. What is investment?
20. Why can the value of marginal propensity to consume not be greater than one?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Economics Determination of Income and Employment Assignment
Click for more Economics Study Material ›