CBSE Class 12 Economics Introduction Assignment. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
VERY SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS (1 MARK)
1. With the help of an example, define micro economics.
2. Define macro economics with the help of an example.
3. Define opportunity cost.
4. Why does an economic problem arise?
5. Write two characteristics of resources.
6. What do you mean by scarcity?
7. What do you mean by marginal opportunity cost?
8. What do you mean by an economy?
9. What is meant by economising the use of resources?
10. What do you mean by alternative uses of resources?
11. What will be the shape of PPF when MRT is constant?
12. Unemployment in India is a subject matter of Microeconomics or Marcoeconomics, give reason.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Economics Introduction Assignment
Click for more Economics Study Material ›