CBSE Assignment for Class XII Economics. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
GOVERNMENT BUDGET AND THE
VERY SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS (1 MARK)
1. Define Budget.
2. What is meant by non-tax receipts?
3. What are revenue receipts?
4. What are capital receipts?
5. Give two examples of non-tax revenue receipts.
6. What are the two sources of capital receipts?
7. Define revenue deficit.
8. Define fiscal deficit.
9. Why is repayment of loan a capital expenditure?
10. Why is recovery of loan treated a capital receipt?
11. What is a balanced budget.
12. Define capital expenditure.
13. In a Govt. Budget primary deficit is Rs. 25,000 Cr. and interest payments are Rs. 15,000 Cr. How much is the fiscal deficit?
14. Define a Tax.
15. What is Direct Tax
16. Define Primary Deficity
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Economics Questions for Government Budget and the Economy