Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Economics Organisation of Data. Students and teachers of Class 11 Economics can get free advanced study material, revision notes, sure shot questions and answers for Class 11 Economics prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination guidelines in your school. Standard 11 students should download this study material which will give them more knowledge for all chapters in Economics and all important topics which are scoring and can get you more marks. Students should also download free pdf of Chapter wise Notes for Class 11 Economics prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this year and also download free worksheets and question papers available here to get higher scores in school exams and tests, also click here for more Study Material for Class 11 Economics
CBSE Class 11 Economics - Organisation of Data. There are many more useful educational material which the students can download in pdf format and use them for studies. Study material like concept maps, important and sure shot question banks, quick to learn flash cards, flow charts, mind maps, teacher notes, important formulas, past examinations question bank, important concepts taught by teachers. Students can download these useful educational material free and use them to get better marks in examinations. Also refer to other worksheets for the same chapter and other subjects too. Use them for better understanding of the subjects.
ORGANISATION OF DATA
Short Answer Questions
1. What is meant by classification of data?
2. What is raw data?
3. Name the different types of data classifications.
4. What are attributes and variables?
5. What do you mean by qualitative classification?
6. Name the series, which have Class Intervals.
7. What type of error is fatal to statistical results?
8. For what does l1 and l2in a continuous series mean stand for?
9. How is mid value calculated?
10. What is range?
11. Explain briefly the Exclusive and Inclusive method of continuous series.
12. How does loss of information take place in a frequency distribution?
13. What is a ‘Bivariate frequency distribution’?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the advantages of classification of data?
2. What are the different ways of classification of data?
3. What are ‘discrete’ and ‘continuous’ variables? Differentiate the two variables.
Long Answer Questions
1. What are the steps involved in the preparation of a frequency distribution? Explain.
NCERT text book questions
1. Which of the following alternatives is correct? (i) The class midpoint is equal to:
a) The average of the upper class limit and the lower class limit.
b) The product of upper class limit and the lower class limit.
c) The ratio of the upper class limit and the lower class limit.
d) None of the above.
(ii) The frequency distribution of two variables is known as
a) Univariate Distribution
b) Bivariate Distribution
c) Multivariate Distribution
d) None of the above
2. Use the data of Q.8 that relate to test marks by 20 students in an English test. Answer the following:
a) Obtain the range of marks.
b) Divide the range into appropriate number of class intervals and obtainthe frequency distribution of marks
c) Find the number of students whose marks in the test are:
(i) Less than 20
(ii) More than 25
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Economics - Organisation of Data.
Click for more Economics Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Indian Economy On The Eve Of Independence|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Indian Economy 1950-1990|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Liberalisation Privatisation And Globalisation|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Poverty (1)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Poverty (2)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Rural Development|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Employment Growth Informalisation And Other Issues|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Infrastructure|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Environment And Sustainable Development|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Comparative Development Experiences Of India A Comparison With Neighbors|
|BRIDGE COURSE - ECONOMICS|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics OTBA English|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics OTBA Hindi|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Question Bank|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Introduction to Statistics|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Collection of Data|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Organisation of Data|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Presentation of Data|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics - Measures of Central Tendency (1)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Measures of Central Tendency (2)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Measures of Central Tendency (3)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Measures of Central Tendency (4)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Measures of Dispersion (1)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Measures of Dispersion (2)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Measures of Dispersion (3)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Correlation|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Index Numbers|