Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Economics Comparative Development Experiences Of India A Comparison With Neighbors. Students and teachers of Class 11 Economics can get free advanced study material, revision notes, sure shot questions and answers for Class 11 Economics prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination guidelines in your school. Standard 11 students should download this study material which will give them more knowledge for all chapters in Economics and all important topics which are scoring and can get you more marks. Students should also download free pdf of Chapter wise Notes for Class 11 Economics prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this year and also download free worksheets and question papers available here to get higher scores in school exams and tests, also click here for more Study Material for Class 11 Economics
CBSE Class 11 Economics - Comparative Development Experiences Of India A Comparison With Neighbours. There are many more useful educational material which the students can download in pdf format and use them for studies. Study material like concept maps, important and sure shot question banks, quick to learn flash cards, flow charts, mind maps, teacher notes, important formulas, past examinations question bank, important concepts taught by teachers. Students can download these useful educational material free and use them to get better marks in examinations. Also refer to other worksheets for the same chapter and other subjects too. Use them for better understanding of the subjects.
COMPARATIVE DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCES OF INDIA A COMPARISON WITH NEIGHBOURS
Very Short Answer Questions
1. Give two examples for regional and economic groupings in the world.
2. What is a commune?
3. What is the basic feature of the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution of China?
4. In which year did the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution of China started?
5. Define liberty indicator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Compare the GDP and its growth rate of India China and Pakistan during the reform period.
2. Give a brief account on distribution of work force in various sectors in China, India and Pakistan.
3. Compare the demographic indicators of India, China and Pakistan.
4. Evaluate the various reform measures that lead to rapid growth in economic development of China.
5. Discuss the effect of the reform process in Pakistan.
6. Compare the sectoral share of employment and percentage of GDP by India, Pakistan and China
Long Answer Questions
1. Discuss the similarities between the development strategies of India, China and Pakistan.
2. What are the major indicators of human development index? Give a comparative study of India, China and Pakistan based on these indicators.
3. Critically evaluate the development policies followed by China and Pakistan.
NCERT text book questions:
1. Mention the salient demographic indicators of China, Pakistan and India.
2. Compare and contrast India and China’s sectoral contribution towards GDP in 2003. What does it indicate?
3. Compare and contrast the development of India, China and Pakistan with respect to some salient human development indicators.
4. Evaluate the various factors that led to the rapid growth in economic development in China.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Economics - Comparative Development Experiences Of India A Comparison With Neighbours.
Click for more Economics Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Indian Economy On The Eve Of Independence|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Indian Economy 1950-1990|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Liberalisation Privatisation And Globalisation|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Poverty (1)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Poverty (2)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Rural Development|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Employment Growth Informalisation And Other Issues|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Infrastructure|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Environment And Sustainable Development|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Comparative Development Experiences Of India A Comparison With Neighbors|
|BRIDGE COURSE - ECONOMICS|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics OTBA English|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics OTBA Hindi|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Question Bank|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Introduction to Statistics|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Collection of Data|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Organisation of Data|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Presentation of Data|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics - Measures of Central Tendency (1)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Measures of Central Tendency (2)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Measures of Central Tendency (3)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Measures of Central Tendency (4)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Measures of Dispersion (1)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Measures of Dispersion (2)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Measures of Dispersion (3)|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Correlation|
|CBSE Class 11 Economics Index Numbers|