Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Economics Poverty (1). Students and teachers of Class 11 Economics can get free advanced study material, revision notes, sure shot questions and answers for Class 11 Economics prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination guidelines in your school. Standard 11 students should download this study material which will give them more knowledge for all chapters in Economics and all important topics which are scoring and can get you more marks. Students should also download free pdf of Chapter wise Notes for Class 11 Economics prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this year and also download free worksheets and question papers available here to get higher scores in school exams and tests, also click here for more Study Material for Class 11 Economics
CBSE Class 11 Economics - Poverty (1). There are many more useful educational material which the students can download in pdf format and use them for studies. Study material like concept maps, important and sure shot question banks, quick to learn flash cards, flow charts, mind maps, teacher notes, important formulas, past examinations question bank, important concepts taught by teachers. Students can download these useful educational material free and use them to get better marks in examinations. Also refer to other worksheets for the same chapter and other subjects too. Use them for better understanding of the subjects.
Very Short Answer Questions – 1 Mark Each
1. What does Antyodaya mean?
2. Define poverty
3. Name important measures of poverty index
4. How in Head Count Ratio calculated?
5. Define poverty line
6. What are the various dimensions of poverty?
Short Answer Questions – 3 Marks Each
1. State the basic features of a poor household.
2. What are the major occupations of poor household in rural and urban sector?
3. Explain how Dadabhai Naoroji measured poverty line
4. How is the poor categorised in India?
5. How is poverty line estimated in India?
6. What are the major problems involved in the mechanism of fixing poverty line?
7. What are the major causes that contribute to poverty?
8. In what way the British rule contributed to Indian poverty?
Long Answer Questions – 6 Marks Each
1. Name three important programmes taken to improve food and nutritional status of the poor.
2. Briefly explain the important policies taken by the government to alleviate the problem of poverty in India.
3. Give a critical evaluation of poverty alleviation program of Government of India.
NCERT text book questions – 3 Marks each
1. What is meant by ‘Food for Work’ programme?
2. How can creation of income earning assets address the problem of poverty?
3. What programmes has the government adopted to help the elderly people and poor and destitute women?
4. Is there any relationship between unemployment and poverty? Explain.
5. What is the difference between relative and absolute poverty?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Economics - Poverty (1).
Click for more Economics Study Material ›