Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Economics Infrastructure. Students and teachers of Class 11 Economics can get free advanced study material, revision notes, sure shot questions and answers for Class 11 Economics prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination guidelines in your school. Standard 11 students should download this study material which will give them more knowledge for all chapters in Economics and all important topics which are scoring and can get you more marks. Students should also download free pdf of Chapter wise Notes for Class 11 Economics prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this year and also download free worksheets and question papers available here to get higher scores in school exams and tests, also click here for more Study Material for Class 11 Economics
CBSE Class 11 Economics - Infrastructure. There are many more useful educational material which the students can download in pdf format and use them for studies. Study material like concept maps, important and sure shot question banks, quick to learn flash cards, flow charts, mind maps, teacher notes, important formulas, past examinations question bank, important concepts taught by teachers. Students can download these useful educational material free and use them to get better marks in examinations. Also refer to other worksheets for the same chapter and other subjects too. Use them for better understanding of the subjects.
Very Short Answer Questions
1. Explain the term “Infrastructure”.
2. Name the two types of infrastructure.
3. What is meant by transmission loss?
4. Define Morbidity.
5. What is a „global burden of disease‟?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the various sources of commercial and non-commercial energy?
2. What is the share of nuclear energy of total energy consumption?
3. How can transmission and distribution losses of energy be reduced?
4. How has the consumption pattern of energy changed over the years?
5. Why is it necessary to conserve energy?
6. Differentiate between Commercial and non commercial sources of energy.
7. What does Health Infrastructure include?
8. What do you mean by global burden of diseases?
9. Why has the sex ratio in India declined since 1991? What does it indicate?
10. How has women‟s health become a matter of great concern?
Long Answer Questions
1. List the six system of Indian Medicine. What is the state of their infrastructure?
2. Discuss the role of Private sector in development of health infrastructure.
3. Describe the meaning of Public health? Discuss the major public health measures undertaken by the state in recent years to control diseases.
NCERT text book questions:
1. How do infrastructure facilities boost production?
2. What do you mean by transmission and distribution losses? How can they be reduced?
3. Discuss the main drawbacks of our health care system.
4. Justify that energy crisis can be overcome with the use of renewable sources of energy.
5. How are the rates of consumption of energy and economic growth connected?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Economics - Infrastructure.
Click for more Economics Study Material ›