Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Economics Rural Development. Students and teachers of Class 11 Economics can get free advanced study material, revision notes, sure shot questions and answers for Class 11 Economics prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination guidelines in your school. Standard 11 students should download this study material which will give them more knowledge for all chapters in Economics and all important topics which are scoring and can get you more marks. Students should also download free pdf of Chapter wise Notes for Class 11 Economics prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this year and also download free worksheets and question papers available here to get higher scores in school exams and tests, also click here for more Study Material for Class 11 Economics
CBSE Class 11 Economics - Rural Development. There are many more useful educational material which the students can download in pdf format and use them for studies. Study material like concept maps, important and sure shot question banks, quick to learn flash cards, flow charts, mind maps, teacher notes, important formulas, past examinations question bank, important concepts taught by teachers. Students can download these useful educational material free and use them to get better marks in examinations. Also refer to other worksheets for the same chapter and other subjects too. Use them for better understanding of the subjects.
Very Short Answer Questions – 1 Marks Each
1. What is meant by rural development?
2. List the major issues that contribute to rural development.
3. What are Self Help Groups? Short Answer Questions – 3 Marks Each
1. Discuss the importance of credit in rural development.
2. Explain the role of self help groups in micro-credit in meeting credit requirements.
3. Explain the steps taken by the government in developing rural markets.
4. Why is agricultural diversification essential for sustainable livelihoods?
5. Critically evaluate the rural banking system in the process of rural development in India.
6. What do you mean by agricultural marketing system?
7. Mention some obstacles that hinder the mechanism of agricultural marketing.
8. What are the alternative channels available for agricultural marketing? Give examples.
9. Explain four measures taken by the government to improve agricultural marketing.
10. Explain the role of non-farm employment in promoting rural diversification.
11. Explain the term ‘Golden Revolution’. Long Answer Questions – 6 Marks Each
1. Bring out the importance of animal husbandry, fisheries and horticulture as a source of diversification.
2. ‘Information technology plays a very significant role in achieving sustainable development and food security’ — comment.
3. What is organic farming and how does it promote sustainable development?
4. List the benefits and limitations of organic farming.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Economics - Rural Development.
Click for more Economics Study Material ›