CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2020 Solved (1). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. What is the value of the angle between the vectors p and E⃗⃗ for which the potential energy of an electric dipole of dipole moment p⃗, kept in an external electric field E⃗⃗, has maximum value.
2. Name the colours corresponding to the digits 4 and 7 in the colour code scheme for carbon resistors.
3. State which of the two, the capacitor or an inductor, tends to become a SHORT when the frequency of the applied alternating voltage has a very high value.
4. Redraw the diagram given below and mark the position of the centre of curvature of the spherical mirror used in the given set up.
5. In the given diagram C(t) stands for the carrier wave and m(t) for the signal to be transmitted. What name do we give to the wave labeled as Cm(t) in the diagram?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2020 Solved (1).
Click for more Physics Study Material ›