CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2014 (8). Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
1. If potential difference V applied across a conductor is increased to 2V, how will the drift velocity of the electrons change?
2. If the position of cell and galvanometer in a Wheatstone network is interchanged what effect is caused of the network?
3. Nm2C-1 is S.I. unit of what physical quantity?
4. State S.I. unit of activity on a radioactive nuclide.
5. Write any one equation representing a nuclear fission reaction.
6. Why are danger signals red in colour?
7. Draw the graph showing the variation of intensity of polarised light transmitted by an analyzer?
8. What happens to the interference pattern if one of the slits in YDSE is closed?
9. In a single slit diffraction pattern how does the angular width of central maximum change, when
(i) Slit width is increased.
(ii) Distance between the slit and the screen is increased.
10. An object is placed at a distance of 75cm from the screen. Where a convex lens of focal length 12cm should be placed so as to obtain a real image of the object?
11. An equiconvex double lens of focal length f is splitted into two halves. What is the focal length of each half?
12. Show that the velocity of electron of hydrogen atom in the first orbit is 1371times the velocity of light. (Derive if from equation of velocity)
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2014 (8).
Click for more Physics Study Material ›