CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2014 (2). Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
1. Name the physical quantity whose SI unit is volt/meter. Is it a scalar or a vector quantity?
2. A 60W bulb is connected to 220 V supply. How much current does it draw?
3. A piece of wire is redrawn by pulling it until its length is doubled .Compare the new resistance with the original value.
4. Draw the magnetic field lines representing uniform magnetic field
5. Name and state the law, which gives the direction of induced e.m.f. in electromagnetic induction.
6. What should be the nature of the lens and the position of the object if we want its image to be upright, virtual and magnified by a factor 0 < m < 1?
7. What do you mean by ‘modulation’?
8. Label the unlabeled box in the given figure.
9. Derive the expression for torque, acting on the dipole, placed in a uniform electric field.
10. You are given three capacitors of value 2μF, 3μF, 6μF. With suitable diagram explain how will you connect them to a resultant capacity of 4μF?
11. What is the equivalent resistance between terminals A and C of the given circuit?
12. An a.c. generator consist of a coil of 50 turns, area 2.5m2 rotating at an angular speed of 60 rad/s in uniform magnetic field of B = 0.3 T between two fixed pole pieces.
(i) Find the maximum current drawn from the generator?
(ii) What will be the orientation of the coil wrt. B to have max and zero magnetic flux?
13. Consider interference between two sources of intensities I and 4I. What will be the intensity at points where phase differences.
14. Rank the following radiations according to their photon energies:
i. Yellow light
ii. Gamma ray
iii. Radio wave
15. An electron and an alpha particle have the same de Broglie wavelength associated with them? How are their kinetic energies related to each other?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2014 (2).
Click for more Physics Study Material ›