CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2013 (5). Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are of past examinations. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad.
1. Name the physical quantity whose SI unit is volt/meter. Is it a scalar or a vector quantity?
2. A 60W bulb is connected to 220 V supply. How much current does it draw?
3. A piece of wire is redrawn by pulling it until its length is doubled .Compare the new resistance with the original value.
4. Draw the magnetic field lines representing uniform magnetic field
5. Name and state the law, which gives the direction of induced e.m.f. in electromagnetic induction.
6. What should be the nature of the lens and the position of the object if we want its image to be upright, virtual and magnified by a factor 0 < m < 1?
7. What do you mean by ‘modulation’?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2013 (5)
Click for more Physics Study Material ›