CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2018 (3). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Section – A
1. Why are electric field lines perpendicular at a point on an equipotential surface of a conductor ?
2. A variable frequency AC source is connected to a capacitor. Will the displacement current change if the frequency of the AC source is decreased ?
3. Draw the logic symbol of NAND gate and give its Truth Table.
4. Plot a graph showing variation of capacitive reactance with the change in the frequency of the AC source.
5. Distinguish between amplitude modulation and frequency modulation.
6. Calculate the current drawn from the battery by the network of resistors shown in the figure.
7. A square shaped plane coil of area 100 cm2 of 200 turns carries a steady current of 5A. It is placed in a uniform magnetic field of 0.2 T acting perpendicular to the plane of the coil. Calculate the torque on the coil when its plane makes an angle of 60° with the direction of the field. In which orientation will the coil be in stable equilibrium ?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2018 (3).
Click for more Physics Study Material ›