CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2017 (6). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Represent graphically the variation of electric field with distance, for a uniformly charged plane sheet. (1)
2. Draw a graph to show a variation of resistance of a metal wire as a function of its diameter keeping its length and material constant. (1)
3. A rod of length L, along East-West direction is dropped from a height H. If B be the magnetic field due to earth at that place and angle of dip is θ, then what is the magnitude of induced emf across two ends of the rod when the rod reaches the earth?
4. Two polaroids are placed with their optic axis perpendicular to each other. One of them is rotated through 45°, what is the intensity of light emerging from the second polaroid if I0 is the intensity of unpolarised light? (1)
5. With the help of a block diagram, show the basic constituents of the communication system. (1)
6. Two wires A and B of the same material and having same length, have their cross sectional areas in the ratio 1:6. What would be the ratio of heat produced in these wires when same voltage is applied across each? (2)
7. The focal length of a convex lens made of glass is 20 cm. What will be its new focal length when placed in a medium of refractive index 1.25? (2)
The following data was recorded for values of object distance and the corresponding values of image distance in the experiment on study of real image formation by a convex lens of power + 5 D. One of these observations is incorrect. Identify this observation and give reason for your choice.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2017 (6).
Click for more Physics Study Material ›