CBSE Geography Sample Papers for Class XII of CBSE board exams with blue print, design of paper and marking sceme/ answers for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. The CBSE releases question papers every year. Some papers are released prior to the CBSE board examinations so that students can do practice.Please refer to more CBSE Class XII board question papers in other links.
Sample Question Paper- GEOGRAPHY (Theory) - CLASS XII - Time : 3 hrs. Max. Marks : 70
1. There are 26 questions in all.
2. All questions are compulsory.
3. Marks for each question are indicated against it.
4. Question numbers 1 to 10 are very short answer questions carrying 1 mark each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 20 words.
5. Question numbers 11 to 20 are short answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 80 words.
6. Question numbers 21 to 25 are long answer questions of 5 marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 150 words.
7. Question no. 26 is related to identification or locating and labelling of geographical features on maps.
8. Outline maps of the World and India provided to you must be attached within your answer book.
9. Use of templates or stencils for drawing outline maps is allowed.
Q 1. What is the population size of Class I cities in India? 1
Q 2. Name the two categories of air transport in India. 1
Q 3. Name the headquarters of Northern Railway Zone of India. 1
Q 4. Name the stretch of National Waterway No. 1 of India. 1
Q 5. Which type of pollution causes various diseases related to the respiratory system? 1
Q 6. Give one example each of ferrous and non-ferrous industries. 1
Q 7. Explain the term Quinary Activities. 1
Q 8. Which means of transport is highly suitable for transporting heavy and bulky goods at very low cost over long distances between continents. 1
Q 9. Explain the most important feature of the pipeline constructed from Naharkatia oil field to Barauni.
Please refer to the attached file for CBSE Class XII Geography Sample Paper 6 with answers