CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2013 (7). The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class XII sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. Name the basic components of Human Development.
2. What do you meant by negative growth of population?
3. What is Digital Divide?
4. In which Trade blocs in India and associate member?
5. BIG-TRUNK sea route refers to which sea route?
6. Which Union Territories of India has the lowest Literacy rate?
7. Name the state that receives maximum number of immigrants.
8. Name the Metropolitan city in Kerala.
9. Name any two agencies involved in the exploration of minerals.
10.Name any one river which is most polluted in India.
11.Human geography related to other social science Explain briefly.
12. Explain any three reasons for imbalances in the sex-ratio.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2013 (7)