CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2018 (4). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. State any two features of KPO industry.1
2. What are the implications of using ground water in drought prone area of Rajasthan and Maharashtra?1
3. What is the ‘open sky policy’ adopted by the Indian government?1
4. On the basis of configuration and purposes, satellite system in India can be grouped into two. Name them.1
5. Explain the function of a Garrison town with the help of an Indian example.1
6. ‘Urban waste disposal is a serious problem in India. ’Suggest any two measures that we as citizens can take to solve this problem of urban waste.
7. “Knowledge of nature is important to develop technology and technology loosens the shackles of environment on human beings”. Explain this statement in the context of naturalization of humans and humanization of nature.3
8. Describe the two factors which affect the profitability of mining operations. Name the two most popular methods of mining.3
9. Discuss the reasons for the emergence of the Regional Trade Blocs. 3
10. ‘The yield of the crops in India is low in comparison to the international level’. Give three arguments in support of this statement.3
11. Indian railway has replaced steam engines with diesel and electric engines. Justify. 3
12. Explain the three sources, responsible for water pollution by human beings in India. 3
13. The density of population around the world is dependent on a variety of factors. Elaborate giving reasons.5
14. Describe the characteristic features of modern large scale manufacturing processes? 5
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2018 (4).
Click for more Geography Study Material ›