CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2017 (4). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. How is density of population of a region calculated? 1
2. How has India emerged as a leading country in medical tourism? 1
3. Maharashtra has emerged as the leading sugar producer in India. Give two reasons.½+½=1
4. Who are called red collar workers? 1
5. Mention any two characteristics of sub-urbanisation. ½+½=1
6. Which port is situated on the mouth of Zuari estuary? 1
7. Name any two areas of high latitudes where hunting and food gathering is practiced.½+½=1
8. “The knowledge about nature is extremely important to develop technology”. Support this statement by giving three examples.3x1=3
9. Urban waste disposal in major metropolitan cities of India has become a major cause of concern in recent years. How can we overcome this problem? 3
10. Explain any three characteristics of clustered rural settlements of India. 3x1=3
11. Study the diagram given below and answer the questions:
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2017 (4).