CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2018 (1). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. What is environmental determinism? 1
2. What is slash and burn agriculture? 1
3. What is Eco-tourism? 1
4. What is footloose industry? 1
5. What is net sown area? 1
6. What is sustainable development? 1
7. What is meaning of hinterland? 1
8. Explain the approaches of human development. 3
9. What is population composition? Explain the spatial pattern of literacy rate in India. 3
10. Read the below table carefully and answer the questions that follow: 3
India: Decadal Population growth rate (1951-2011)
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2018 (1).
Click for more Geography Study Material ›