CBSE Class XII Geography Sample Paper. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Sample Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. CBSE releases sample papers every year. These papers are released prior to the CBSE board examinations so that students can do practice.
Class XII Sample Paper 2012-13
Time: 3Hrs Geography (Theory) 70 Marks
i) There are 26 questions in all.
ii) All questions are compulsory.
iii) Marks of each question are indicated against it.
iv) Questions number 1 to 10 are very short answer carrying 1 mark each. Answer to each of these questions should not be exceed 20 words.
v) Questions number 11 to 20 are short answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Out of which Question No 20 is a value based question. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 80 words.
vi) Questions number 21 to 25 are long answer questions carrying 5 marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 150 words.
vii) Question number 26 is related to identification or locating and labeling of geographical features on maps.
viii) Outline maps of the world and India provided to you must be attached within your answer-book.
ix) Use of templates or stencils for drawing outline maps is allowed.
1. Name the basic components of Human Development. 1
2. What do you meant by negative growth of population? 1
3. What is Digital Divide? 1
4. In which Trade blocs in India and associate member? 1
5. BIG-TRUNK sea route refers to which sea route? 1
6. Which Union Territories of India has the lowest Literacy rate? 1
7. Name the state that receives maximum number of immigrants. 1
8. Name the Metropolitan city in Kerala. 1
9. Name any two agencies involved in the exploration of minerals. 1
10.Name any one river which is most polluted in India. 1
11.Human geography related to other social science Explain briefly. 3
12. Explain any three reasons for imbalances in the sex-ratio. 3
13. Define the term ‘Foraging’. Write its any two characteristics 1+2=3
14. Africa has immense natural resources and yet it is industrially the most Back ward. Give reasons. 3
15. Explain the factors affecting tourism industry. 3
16. Study the given map and answer the questions that follow: 3x1=3
Refer to the attached file for CBSE Class XII Geography Sample Paper 2
Click for more Geography Study Material ›