CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2017 (2). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. What is meant by literacy?
2. How do ‘dry points’ affect the development of rural settlements in the world?
3. Give two examples of mining towns in India.
4. Name two methods ofmining categorised on the basis of the mode of occurrence and the nature of the ore.
5. Which sea route is called the ‘Big Trunk’ route?
6. Why have the Indian Railways replaced the steam engines by diesel and electric engines?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2017 (2).
Click for more Geography Study Material ›