CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2013 (6). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Give brief meaning of “Naturalisation of Human’s and ‘Humalisation of Nature’s.
2. Write any one positive and negative impact of population change.
3. What, according to Dr. Mahbub-ul-Haq, is the definition of development?"?
4. Name the factors which controls the development of inland waterways.
5. List out the factors that have contributed to slowing the growth rate of population of India.
6. Note any two use of common property resources.
7. Classify the Indian towns on the basis of their evolution in different period with one example each.
8. What is the total length of present railway line of India and how many railway zones functioning in India?
9. What is the estimated percentage of polluted water in India? Name the two most polluted rivers in India.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2013 (6).