CBSE Geography Sample Papers for Class XII of CBSE board exams with blue print, design of paper and marking sceme/ answers for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. The CBSE releases question papers every year. Some papers are released prior to the CBSE board examinations so that students can do practice.Please refer to more CBSE Class XII board question papers in other links.
Sample Question Paper- GEOGRAPHY (Theory) - CLASS XII - Time : 3 hrs. Max. Marks : 70
1. There are 26 questions in all.
2. All questions are compulsory.
3. Marks for each question are indicated against it.
4. Question numbers 1 to 10 are very short answer questions carrying 1 mark each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 20 words.
5. Question numbers 11 to 20 are short answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 80 words.
6. Question numbers 21 to 25 are long answer questions of 5 marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 150 words.
7. Question no. 26 is related to identification or locating and labelling of geographical features on maps.
8. Outline maps of the World and India provided to you must be attached within your answer book.
9. Use of templates or stencils for drawing outline maps is allowed.
Q 1. What term is used for a railway line that runs across a continent and links its two ends? 1
Q 2. Name the famous petroleum pipeline which connects the oil wells of the Gulf of Mexico to the North-Eastern States in USA. 1
Q 3. Name the air service of India which connects all the continents. 1
Q 4. Explain the term truck farming. 1
Q 5. Name the type of industry which has the following characteristics: assembly-line technique of mass production, advanced technology, use of various raw materials and enormous energy.
Please refer to the attached file for CBSE Class XII Geography Sample Paper 7 with answers
Click for more Geography Study Material ›