CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2013 (9). Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class XII sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. Which continent has the highest growth rate of population?
2. Define the term 'sex ratio'.
3. Give any two examples of tertiary activities.
4. Who is an empowered worker?
5. Define the term 'density of population'.
6. Which is the most significant aspect of human development?
7. Give the meaning of Human settlement.
8. What are National Highways?
9. Name the head quarter of 'South Central Railway Zone'.
10. Name any two natural sources of water pollutants.
11. Explain how technology indicates the level of cultural development of society.
12. Explain the key areas of human development.
13. Explain any three characteristics of 'Foot Loose Industries'.
14. Explain any three 'push factors' which compel the people to migrate from one area to another area in India.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Geography Sample Paper 2013 (9)