CBSE Economics Sample Papers for Class XII. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Sample Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. CBSE releases sample papers every year. These papers are released prior to the CBSE board examinations so that students can do practice.
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER 2012-13
CLASS: XII MAX. MARKS: 100 TIME: 03 hours
1. All questions in both the sections are compulsory,
2. Marks for questions are indicated against each,
3. Questions No. 1 -5 and 17 -21 are very short answer questions carrying 1 mark each .They are required to be answered in one sentence each
4. Question No. 6 – 10 and 22 -26 are short answer questions carrying 3 marks each. Answer to them should not normally exceed 60 words each.
5. Question No. 11 – 13 and 27 -29 are short answer questions carrying 4 marks each. Answer to them should not normally exceed 70 words each.
6. Question No. 14 – 16 and 30 -32 are long answer questions carrying 6 marks each. Answer to them should not normally exceed 100 words each.
7. Answers should be brief and to the point and the above word limits should be adhered to as far as possible.
8. Attempt each question at one place alone.
1. What is Marginal Rate of Substitution? 1
2. Why the need for economizing the use of resources does arise? 1
3. Give any two reasons for a rightward shift in supply curve. 1
4. What do you mean by product differentiation? 1
5.Define Marginal revenue. 1
6.Explain the central problem of “How to produce?” Use diagram for explanation. 3
7.Explain the law of demand. Use table for explanation. 3
8. State whether the following statements are true or false, give reasons for your answer 3
a.) Average Cost falls only when Marginal Cost falls.
b.) The difference between Average Cost and Average Variable Cost falls as the quantity of output rises.
9. Why a producer under a perfect competitive market is a ‘Price Taker’? State the reasons. 3
Define Oligopoly market and explain any two features.
Refer to attached file for CBSE Class XII Economics Sample Paper and answer key