Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2013 Solved Set E designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Economics Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Economics Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Economics Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1. What is Marginal Rate of Substitution?
2. Why the need for economizing the use of resources does arise?
3. Give any two reasons for a rightward shift in supply curve.
4. What do you mean by product differentiation?
5.Define Marginal revenue.
6.Explain the central problem of “How to produce?” Use diagram for explanation.
7.Explain the law of demand. Use table for explanation.
8. State whether the following statements are true or false, give reasons for your answer
a.) Average Cost falls only when Marginal Cost falls.
b.) The difference between Average Cost and Average Variable Cost falls as the quantity of output rises.
9. Why a producer under a perfect competitive market is a ‘Price Taker’? State the reasons.
10. Define consumer’s equilibrium. Explain the situation of consumer’s equilibrium by using the indifference curve and budget line analysis. Use diagram.
11. What will happen to the equilibrium price and equilibrium quantity when:
a) The producer adopts modern technology in the production process.
b) The income of the consumer decreases in respect to normal good.
13. Suppose the exchange rate of US dollar against the Indian rupee rises from Rs.48 to Rs.51, How is it influence India’s export?
14. What do you meant by Bank Rate?
15. What do you mean by Balance of Payment? Write any two components of Balance Of Payment.
16. State whether the following are included in National Income or not, give reasons
a) Scholarship given to an Indian student studying in India by a foreign company.
b) Profits earned by an Indian bank from its branch abroad.
17. Distinguish between fixed and flexible foreign exchange rate.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2013 Solved Set E
Click for more Economics Study Material ›