Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2013 Solved Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Economics Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Economics Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Economics Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1.State two features of resources that give rise to an economic problem.
2.What happens to total expenditure on a commodity when its price falls and its demand is price elastic?
3. What happens to equilibrium price of a commodity if there is an ‘increase’ in its demand and ‘decrease’ in its supply?
4.Give the meaning of equilibrium market price of a good.
5.What is meant by cost in economics?
6.State any three factors that can cause an ‘increase’ in demand of a commodity.
7.Will the supply at a point on a positively sloped, straight line supply curve be unitary elastic, elastic or inelastic?
8. Explain why is production possibility frontier concave.
9. How does the nature of a commodity influence its price elasticity of demand? Explain.
10. Calculate the price elasticity of demand for a commodity when its price increases by 25% and quantity demanded falls from 150 units to 120 units.
11. Demand for electricity Has “increased”. However supply cannot be increased due to lack of resources. Explain how, in any two ways, demand for electricity can be “decreased”.
12. Explain the relation between marginal revenue and average revenue when a firm is able to sell more quantity of output:
(i) at the same price.
(ii) only by lowering the price.
13. Give the meaning of involuntary unemployment.
14. What is the relationship between marginal propensity to save and marginal propensity to consume?
15. The market price of US Dollar has increased considerably leading to rise in prices of the imports of essential goods. What can Central Bank do to ease the situation?
16. State the two components of money supply.
17. What is Cash Reserve Ratio?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2013 Solved Set A
Click for more Economics Study Material ›