Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2012 Set D designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Economics Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Economics Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Economics Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1. A worker is getting RS. 10,000 per month as salary. If he leaves the job and starts farming, he is expected to earn 8,000 per month. What would be his opportunity cost?
2. Does production take place only on the production possibility curve?
3. Suppose there was a 4% decrease in the price of a good and as result the expenditure on the good increased by 2%. What can you say about the elasticity of demand?
4. If MC is higher than MR at a particular level of output, what will a producer do to maximize his profit?
5. Why is returns to a factor termed as ‘Law of variable proposition’?
6. Show that average revenue equals to price.
7. When will an increase in the supply imply an increase in the quantity but no change in the price?
8. In which market form, there is no need of selling costs?
9. When do we say there is excess demand for a commodity in the market?
10. Define oligopoly.
11. Suppers the demand and supply curves of rice are given as:
Qd = 1000 – p
Qs = 500 + 4p.
i. Find the equilibrium price and quantity.
ii. What will happen when market price is Rs. 50?
iii. What will happen when market price is Rs. 200?
12. According to finance minister of India.
“India will import wheat from USA this year”. Analyse how it will affect the wheat prices in India.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2012 Set D
Click for more Economics Study Material ›