CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers 2014 (2). Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
1) Define a budget line
2) What is meant by inferior good in economics?
3) In which market form a firm cannot influence the price of the product?
4) When does a firm earn profit?
5) What happens to equilibrium price of a commodity if there is an increase in demand and decrease in supply?
6) Define utility. Explain the relationship between TU and MU curves.
State any three assumptions of law of diminishing marginal utility.
7) At a market price of ₹10, a firm supplies 4 units of output. The market price increases to ₹30. The price elasticity of supply is 1.25. What quantity will the firm supply at a new price?
8) Explain the concept of short run and long run.
9) State three causes for rightward shift in demand curve.
10) ‘A firm under perfect competition is a price taker’. Explain.
11) Define opportunity cost. An economy produces just two goods, wheat and rice. The following table shows its production possibilities. Calculate the marginal opportunity cost of wheat for various combinations.
12) Explain consumer’s equilibrium in case of two commodities with the help of schedule and diagram.
Explain any four factors affecting the price elasticity of demand.
13) On the basis of the information given below determine the level of output at which the producer will be in equilibrium. Use the marginal cost-marginal revenue approach. Give reasons.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers 2014 (2)