Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2010 Solved Set C designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Economics Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Economics Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Economics Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1. What happens to total utility when marginal utility is negative?
2. Why is the PPC concave to origin?
3. How many firms are there in Monopoly Market?
4. When demand for a good rise due to rise in price of substitute goods?
What is such a change in demand called?
5. What is meant by Fixed Cost?
6. A lot of people died and many factories are destroyed because of a severe earthquake in a country. How will it affect the country’s PPC.
7. Why does budget line slope downwards from left to right?
8. Explain the effects of change in income of the buyers of a good on its demand.
9. Explain the effect of “Change in Prices of inputs used” on the supply of a product.
10. Define Perfect competition. State its any two features.
11. A consumer buys 80 units of a good at a price of Rs. 5/- per unit. Suppose price elasticity of demand is (-)2. At what price will he buy64 units?
12. Define Producer’s Equilibrium. Explain producers Equilibrium with Marginal Revenue (MR) and Marginal cost (MC) approach under perfect competition.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2010 Solved Set C
Click for more Economics Study Material ›