CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers 2013 (17). Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class XII sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. What happens to total utility when marginal utility is negative?
2. Why is the PPC concave to origin?
3. How many firms are there in Monopoly Market?
4. When demand for a good rise due to rise in price of substitute goods?
What is such a change in demand called?
5. What is meant by Fixed Cost?
6. A lot of people died and many factories are destroyed because of a severe earthquake in a country. How will it affect the country’s PPC.
7. Why does budget line slope downwards from left to right?
8. Explain the effects of change in income of the buyers of a good on its demand.
9. Explain the effect of “Change in Prices of inputs used” on the supply of a product.
10. Define Perfect competition. State its any two features.
11. A consumer buys 80 units of a good at a price of Rs. 5/- per unit. Suppose price elasticity of demand is (-)2. At what price will he buy64 units?
12. Define Producer’s Equilibrium. Explain producers Equilibrium with Marginal Revenue (MR) and Marginal cost (MC) approach under perfect competition.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers 2013 (17)
Click for more Economics Study Material ›