Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2014 Set H designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Economics Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Economics Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Economics Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1. Give the meaning of opportunity cost.
2. State any one factor causes increase in demand for a good.
3. What is the general shape of APP curve?
4. When is elasticity of demand called unitary?
5. Define Total Revenue.
6. What is meant by abnormal profits?
7. State the shape and nature of AR curve of monopoly?
8. Define Production function.
9. What is the Price Elasticity Supply associated with a straight line supply curve passing through the origin?
10. State the Law of Diminishing Marginal utility.
11. What is meant by substitute goods? Explain their price demand relationship with the help of a diagram.
12. Price Elasticity of Demand for a product is ‘unity’. A household buys 25 units of this product at the price of 5 per unit. If the price of the product rises by 1, how much quantity of the product will the household buy?
When the price of the product falls by 80% , the quantity demanded of it increases by 100% . Find out its price elasticity of demand.
13. Differentiate between Micro Economics and Macro Economics.
14. Mention the causes for the operation of increasing returns to scale.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2014 Set H
Click for more Economics Study Material ›