CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2011 (4). Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are of past examinations. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad.
1. What causes an upward movement along a demand curve of a commodity ?
2. What is the price elasticity of supply of a commodity whose straight line supply curve passes through the origin forming an angle of 75°?
3. What change will take place in marginal product, when total product increases at a diminishing rate?
4. Give the meaning of marginal cost.
5. Give the meaning of ‘oligopoly’.
6. Explain the inverse relationship between the price of a commodity and its demand.
7. State the ‘law of supply’. What is meant by the assumption ‘other things remaining the same’ on which the law is based?
8. The price elasticity of supply of good X is half the price elasticity of supply of Good Y. A 10% rise in the price of good Y results in a rise in its supply from 400 units to 520 units. Calculate the percentage change in quantity supplied of good X when its price falls from Rs 10 to Rs 8 per unit.
9. State the distinction between explicit cost and implicit cost. Give an example of each.
10. Explain the effect of a rise in the prices of ‘related goods’ on the demand for a good X.
11. Distinguish between:
(a) Positive and normative economic perspectives in economics
(b) Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
12. What is meant by foreign exchange rate?
13. What is meant by Statutory Liquidity Ratio?
14. How is primary deficit calculated?
15. What is meant by balance of trade?
16. State two sources of supply of foreign currency.
17. Can an economy be in equilibrium when there is unemployment in the economy. Explain.
18. In an economy income increases by 10,000 as a result of a rise in investment expenditure by 1,000. Calculate:
(a) Investment Multiplier
(b) Marginal Propensity to Consume
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper 2011 (4)