CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers 2013 (1). Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are of past examinations. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad.
1. How does change in technology affect the possibilities of production.
2. Give meaning of change in quantity supplied.
3. Define implicit cost.
4. Why the demand of the commodity which have alternative uses, is more elastic?
5. What is meant by market equilibrium?
6. Giving example distinguish between total fixced cost and total variable cost.
7. When the price of a commodity falls by Rs. 4 per unit its quantity demanded rise by 20 units. Its price elasticity of demand is (-1). Calculate. its quantity demanded at the price before change which was Rs. 20 per unit.
8. Why is the demand curve of a firm indeterminate in a oligopoly market?
9. How is a production possibility curve affected when resaurces are inefficiently employed in an economy? Explain.
10. Explain the relation of total revenue and marginal revenue, when a firm can sold more units of a good by lowering the price.
11. Explain the geometric method of measuring price elasticity of demand.
12. Explain how a fall in price of the related good affects the demand for the given good. Give example.
13. Explain any two causes of rightward shift of supply curve.
14. Giving reason, explain the behaviour of total product under the law of variable proporation. Use numerical example.
15. Explain the conditions of consumers equilibrium in case of two goods. Use indifference curve approach.
16. Market for a good is in equilibrium. Explain the chain effects of increase in supply of the good on the equilibrium us diagram.
17. Define demand deposits.
18. What is meant by autonomous transactions in the balance of payments?
19. What is capital goods?
20. Define nominal GDP.
21. What is statutory liquidity ratio?
22. Define the capital account of balance of payment.
23. Explain the relation of marginal propensity to consume and multiplier.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers 2013 (1)
Click for more Economics Study Material ›