CBSE Class 11 Economics Revision Assignment Set E .Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
1. What were the adverse impacts of the destruction of Indian handicraft industries by the British rulers during colonial period.
2. What were the main reasons for slow growth of economy during British rule.
3. Explain how was Zamindari System an important cause of agricultural stagnation during colonial period.
4. Critical appraisal of economic planning till 1991.
5. Explain the agrarian reforms undertaken for the development of agriculture sector.
6. The mean marks obtained in an examination by a group of 100 students were found to be 49.46. The mean marks obtained in the same examination by another group of 200 students were 52.32. Find out the mean of marks obtained by both the groups of students taken together.
7. The mean salary paid to 1000 workers of a factory was found to be Rs. 180.4. Later on it was discovered that the wages of two workers were wrongly taken as 297 and 165 instead of 197 and 185. Find the correct mean.
8. Find out mean of sales and expenses of the following 10 firms.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Economics Revision Assignment Set E
Click for more Economics Study Material ›