Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Economics Revision Assignment Set E. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Economics. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Economics in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Economics prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
1. What were the adverse impacts of the destruction of Indian handicraft industries by the British rulers during colonial period.
2. What were the main reasons for slow growth of economy during British rule.
3. Explain how was Zamindari System an important cause of agricultural stagnation during colonial period.
4. Critical appraisal of economic planning till 1991.
5. Explain the agrarian reforms undertaken for the development of agriculture sector.
6. The mean marks obtained in an examination by a group of 100 students were found to be 49.46. The mean marks obtained in the same examination by another group of 200 students were 52.32. Find out the mean of marks obtained by both the groups of students taken together.
7. The mean salary paid to 1000 workers of a factory was found to be Rs. 180.4. Later on it was discovered that the wages of two workers were wrongly taken as 297 and 165 instead of 197 and 185. Find the correct mean.
8. Find out mean of sales and expenses of the following 10 firms.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Economics Revision Assignment Set E
Click for more Economics Study Material ›