CBSE Class 11 Economics Human Capital Formation in India Assignment . Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should read these basic concepts to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
Points to remember
* Human capital refers to the stock of skill, ability, experties, education and knowledge in a nation at a point of time.
* Human capital formation is the process of adding to the stock of human capital overtime.
* Sources of human capital formation
(i) Expanditure on education
(ii) Expanditure on health
(iii) On the job training
(iv) Study programmes for adults
(v) Migration and expanditure on information
* Role of human capital formation in economic growth
(i) Raises production
(ii) Change in emotional and physical envirnment of growth.
(iii) Improves quality of life.
(iv) Raises life expactancy
(v) Innovative skills.
(vi) Raises social justice and equality
* Problems facing human capital formation
(i) Rising population
(ii) High regional and gender inequality
(iii) Brain drain
1. What is meant by human capital formation?
2. Define human capital.
3. What is investment in education?
4. Which five year plan recognised the importance of human capital?
5. Why do we need to invest in human capital?
6. What is on -the -job training?
7. What is the difference between literacy and education?
8. What do you mean by the term sources of human capital formation?
9. How does human capital formation improve quality of life?
10. Name the movement started by national literacy mission.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 11 Economics Human Capital Formation in India Assignment
Click for more Economics Study Material ›