CBSE Class 11 Economics Agriculture Assignment. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should read these basic concepts to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
1. Define economy.
2. Who is the chairman of the planning commission in India?
3. What was the idea behind abolition of intermediaries?
4. Write the classification of industries according to IPR-1956.
5. What do you mean by green revolution?
6. What is meant by small scale industries?
7. What is marketable surplus.
8. Who formulates five year plans in India.
9. Write the duration of current five year plan.
10. Name any two Common goals of five year plan.
11. Name the type of economy adopted in India.
12. Name three general problems of an economy.
13. What is import - substitution?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 11 Economics Agriculture Assignment
Click for more Economics Study Material ›