Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 11 Economics Economic Reforms Since 1991 Assignment Set A. Get printable school Assignments for Class 11 Economics. Standard 11 students should practise questions and answers given here for Economics in Grade 11 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 11 Economics prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 11 Economics Economic Reforms Since 1991 Assignment Set A. Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
1 Mark Questions
1. State the meaning of economic reforms.
2. How does increase in fiscal deficit creates the requirement of economic reforms?
3. State the name of economic reform which makes free to economy from direct or physical controls imposed by the Govt.
4. What is meant by foreign exchange reserve?
5. Why the requirement of fiscal reforms arose under liberalization?
6. What is meant by direct tax?
7. Define indirect tax with the help of example.
8. What is meant by devaluation?
9. State the meaning of privatization.
10. What is meant by globalization?
11. What benefit goes to domestic Industries of reduction in tariff?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Economics Economic Reforms Since 1991 Assignment Set A
Click for more Economics Study Material ›