CBSE Class 11 Economics Revision Assignment Set D .Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
A) VALUE BASED QUESTIONS
1. India is going through the phase of power crisis. Enumerate some of the steps which need to be taken to save electricity?
2. “It is our moral and social responsibility to work hard for sustainable development.” Do you agree? If yes, what should be done to achieve the objective of sustainable development?
3. Children are the future policy makers of our country. However, many of the poor children are ill-treated and are forced to work at a tender age. Discuss the steps that need to be taken to reduce child labour?
4. The availability of fresh water may become the most crucial problem over the coming decades. Enumerate some of the steps which need to be taken to save water?
5. “Protection of small-scale industries by the government is essential for equality of opportunity.”Comment.
B) OTBA QUESTIONS
1. Why do we need Green Revolution? State the key issues that India needs to focus upon for the second Green Revolution?
2. How will the growth of food processing industry help solve the problem of disguised unemployment in Indian agriculture?
3. How important is education towards improving the agricultural sector?Elucidate.
4. Why is India one of the most favourable medical tourism destinations in the world?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Economics Revision Assignment Set D
Click for more Economics Study Material ›