CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Staffing Assignment Set B. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
One Marks Questions
1. Explain the meaning of Staffing .
2. Define Placement .
3. Why is selection considered to be a negative Process.
4. Give one advantage of Job Rotation training.
5. State one objective of Preliminary screening.
6. What is interview?
7. What do you mean by on the Job Training?
8. What do you mean by Recruitment?
9. Define Lay off.
10. Give the last steps of staffing process.
11. Give the first steps of selection process.
3 or 4 Marks Questions
12. Explain any three types of selection Test.
13. Explain the meaning of selection and training.
14. Internal sources of Recruitment are better than external sourcs of Recruitment . Give reasons in support of your answer.
15. Write the difference between training and Development.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Staffing Assignment Set B
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›