CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Marketing Management Assignment Set A. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
One Mark Question
1. Define marketing management in present context.
2. Outline one objective of marketing management.
3. What is marketing research?
4. What is meant by product Mix?
5. What is a trade mark?
6. Which marketing philosophy gives more importance to consumer welfare instead of consumer satisfaction.
7. State any one Pillar of marketing concept.
8. Name the channel where in goods are made directly available by the manufacturer to consumers without involving any intermediary.
9. A lunch box free with Kissan Sauce is an example of the techniques of sales promotion. Name the technique.
10. Write any two brand names available in the market.
11. State any one feature of convenience goods.
12. Toothpaste is packed in a tube is an example of which type of packing.
13. Which concept of Marketing suggests that the organisation should earn profit through volume of production.
14. Name any two products which are subject to process of grading.
15. Name the element of marketing mix which makes the product available to the target customers.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Marketing Management Assignment Set A
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›