CBSE Assignment for Class XII Business Studies. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
1. How effective administration in possible through organising?
2. Name the function of management which coordinates the physical, financial and human resources and establishes productive relations among them for achievement of specific goals.
3. Name the organisation which is directed by group norms.
4. What is organisation chart?
5. What is meant by organisational structure?
6. Difficulty in inter-departmental coordination is one of the limitations of which organisation structure.
7. What is meant by Authority?
8. What is the basis of delegation of authority.
9. Why effective management is possible through delegation of authority.
10. What is functional organisation structure? Write two advantages of this structure.
11. How accountability related to authority? Explain.
12. Why is it necessary to delegate authority? Give three reasons.
13. Write three characteristics of decentralisation.
14. State three steps in the process of organising.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies - Organising