CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Planning Assignment Set B. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
1 Mark Questions
1. Define planning.
2. Explain Procedures.
3. Define Rules.
4. Write the meaning of Budgets.
5. Write one difference between Policies & Procedure.
6. One of the function of management is considered as base for all other function. Name that functions.
7. Name the types of plan in which the movement of competitors is considered.
8. No Smoking in the work shop This statement is related to which types of plan.
9. We do not sell on credit This statement is related to which types of plan.
10. Write the meaning of strategies.
3 and 4 Marks Question
11. Planning is the heart of management . How?
12. Control is blind without planning. How?
13. How planning proviide base to controlling?
14. Write the difference between rules and policies.
15. Write the difference between Policies & Procedures.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Planning Assignment Set B
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›