CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Nature and Significance of Management Assignment. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
1 Mark Questions (To be answered in one word or one sentence)
1. In order to be successful an organization must change its goals according to the needs to the environment. Which characteristic of management is highlighted in the statement? (Answer: It is a dynamic function).
2. To meet the objectives of the firm the Management of Angora Limited offers employment to Physically Challenged persons. Identify the organizational objective it is trying to achieve (Answer : Social Objective.
3. Management of any organization strives to attain different objectives. Enumerate any two such objectives.
4. Give any two characteristics of management.
5. Management is multidimensional. Enumerate any two dimensions of management.
6. Managerial activities are performed in all types of organizations in all departments at all levels. Which management character is highlighted here? (Answer : It is all pervasive)
7. Your grandfather has retired where he is responsible for implementing the plans developed by the top management at which level of management was he working? State one more function of this level of management. (Answer: Middle level management) (Write any one function of this level).
8. List any two social objectives of management.
9. Your grandfather has retired as a Director of manufacturing company. At which level of management was he working? Different functions are performed at this level. State any one such function. (Answer : Top level of management) Write any one function of this level).
10. What is meant by management ?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Nature and Significance of Management Assignment
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›