CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Directing Assignment Set B. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
1. Which function of management is known as Management-in-action ?
2. How supervision is helpful in maintaining discipline?
3. What is Economic Safety?
4. What is meant by Job Enrichment as a type of non-monetary incentives?
5. What is meant by Leadership ?
6. What is meant by Integrity ?
7. A leader does not wait for opportunities but creates them . This statement is related to which quality of a good leader?
8. What is meant by NOISE in communication process?
9. What is meant by Feedback in communication process?
10. What is meant by Grapevine ?
3 Marks Questions
11. Direction is the least important function of management . Do you agree with this statement? Give any two reasons in support of your answer.
12. The post of supervisor should be abolished in the hierarchy of Managers . Do you agree? Give any three reasons in support of your answers.
13. Explain how supervision facilities control?
14. Motivation can be either positive or negative. How?
15. Motivation helps to reduce absentism in the organisation. Clarify.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Directing Assignment Set B
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›