CBSE Assignment for Class XII Business Studies. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
1. What are the two aspect of consumer prolection?
(Hint - Educating consumers & Redressal of their grievances)
2. Give one example of consumer exploitation?
(unsafe products / Black marketing)
3. Name any two legitalations which provide protection to consumers
(Hint : (i) CPA 1986, The Essential Commodities Act 1955)
4. Mention any two ways & means of consumer protection.
(Hint - Consumer organisation & Govt.)
5. Which mark is issued under the Bureau of Indian Standard Act 1986 ?
(Hint : ISI)
3/4 Marks Questions
6. Explain the role of Universities & schools in counsumer protection?
7. Explain briefly the silent features of consumer protection Act 1986?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies - Consumer Protection