CBSE Assignment for Class XII Business Studies. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
One Mark Question :-
1. Explain the meaning of controlling.
2. Write the first step of controlling process.
3. Mention any one features of good controlling system.
4. What are the two types of deviations.
5. Which principle of management control is based on the belief that an attempt to control everything results in controlling nothing.
3-4 Marks Questions
6. Planning is looking ahead and controlling is looking back. Explain.
7. Controlling function of management is a pervasive function . Explain.
8. What is meant by Budgetary control?
9. Corrective action is essence of control . Explain.
5-6 Mark Questions :
10. Explain the various steps involved in the process of control.
11. Explain the importance of controlling is an organisation.
12. What is break-even-analysis? How it is an effective technique of control.
13. Planning and controlling are mutually interrelated and inter-dependent activities. Explain.
14. What are the advantages of Budgetary Control?
15. Explain the limitations of controlling?
16. Explain any two Traditional techniques of controlling.
17. Explain any two Modern techniques of controlling.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies - Controlling