CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Controlling Assignment. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
One Mark Question :-
1. Explain the meaning of controlling.
2. Write the first step of controlling process.
3. Mention any one features of good controlling system.
4. What are the two types of deviations.
5. Which principle of management control is based on the belief that an attempt to control everything results in controlling nothing.
3-4 Marks Questions
6. Planning is looking ahead and controlling is looking back. Explain.
7. Controlling function of management is a pervasive function . Explain.
8. What is meant by Budgetary control?
9. Corrective action is essence of control . Explain.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Controlling Assignment
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›