CBSE Assignment for Class XII Business Studies. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
One Marks Questions :
1. What is the maturity period of a commercial Paper?
2. What is a Treasury Bill?
3. AB Ltd. has sold 1 lakh equity shares of Rs. 10 each at Rs. 12 per share to an investment banker, who offered them to the public at Rs. 20 each. Identify the method of flotation.
4. State any two instruments of Capital Market.
5. Who act as the watchdog of Security Market in India?
6. Who is the Borrowers of call money?
7. What is the other name of Zero coupon Bodn?
8. Who issues the treasury Bill?
9. What is the other name of Primary Market?
10. What is a Prospectus?
11. What is Dematerialization?
12. What is the minimum amount of Treasury Bill?
13. What is D Mat A/c?
14. Write one benefit of D Mat Account?
Three / Four Marks Questions
1. State the various protective functions of SEBI.
2. What is money market? Explain its three instruments.
3. What is meant by commercial paper & certificate of Deposit?
4. Distinguish between NSEI and OTCEI on following basis.
a) Size of the company
b) Securities traded.
5. State any four regulatory functions of the SEBI.
6. Make difference between Primary and Secodary Market.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies - Financial Markets